- Sign In
- Some services are not accessible on smartphone
- Quick Order
- SOL EC LTD. GRENADA - Home>
- Gear Oils>
Product Code: M-SHCGEAR320DRUM
Mobil SHC™ Gear 320 is part of a line of exceptional performance, synthetic industrial gear oils designed to provide outstanding protection of gears and bearings, extended oil life even under extreme conditions, helping to enable problem-free operation of equipment and increased customer productivity. This scientifically engineered synthetic lubricant is formulated from synthetic base fluids that have exceptional oxidation and thermal properties and excellent low temperature fluidity. The high viscosity index of this oil delivers less change in viscosity with changes in temperature, enabling wider operating temperature range and improved low temperature startup. It contain an advanced proprietary additive system designed to provide excellent protection against conventional wear modes such as scuffing as well as a high level of resistance against micropitting fatigue.
- Availability: In stock
- Modern, highly loaded gearboxes used in the paper, steel, oil, textile, lumber and cement industries where gear protection and optimum oil life are required.
- Plastic extruder gearboxes
- Mobil SHC Gear 320, is approved under General Electric's (GE) gear oil specification D50E35 for use in off-highway vehicle motorized wheel gearbox applications.
Always check your owner's manual for the manufacturer's recommended oil viscosity grade, API service classification and any builder approval.