- Sign In
- Some services are not accessible on smartphone
- Quick Order
- SOL EC LTD. GRENADA - Home>
- Gear Oils>
- M1SYNGLLS75W140CASE 12x1 QT CARTON (205)
M1SYNGLLS75W140CASE 12x1 QT CARTON (205)
Product Code: M1SYNGLLS75W140CASE205
Mobil 1™ Syn Gear Lube LS 75W-140 is a high performance, synthetic, multi-purpose, automotive gear lubricant designed to help meet the highest level performance requirements of many modern passenger vehicles in all types of operating conditions, from mild to severe, including limited slip applications, as well as deliver outstanding power transfer performance.
Compared to conventional hypoid gear lubricants, Mobil 1 Syn Gear Lube LS 75W-140 performs exceptionally over a wide range of temperatures. Mobil 1 Syn Gear Lube LS 75W-140 achieves this through a unique proprietary combination of synthetic base oils and a precisely balanced additive system that helps to deliver optimized viscosity-temperature properties together with the highest level of inherent formulation stability. It also helps to protect against thermal and oxidative degradation, wear and corrosion, viscosity loss associated with premature shearing.
- Availability: In stock
- Mobil 1 Syn Gear Lube LS 75W-140 is recommended for use in modernigh performance vehicles like sport utility vehicles, vans and light duty trucks requiring API GL-5 performance that require excellent durability
- Mobil 1 Syn Gear Lube LS 75W-140 is intended for initial fill, topping-off or refilling differentials, final drives, transfer cases and other gear applications where lubricants meeting API Service GL-5 and multi-purpose or mild EP gear lubricants are recommended
- Mobil 1 Syn Gear Lube LS 75W-140 can also be used in rear axles where API Service GL-4 lubricant is recommended
- Not recommended for automatic, manual or semiautomatic transmissions for which engine oil or automatic transmission fluids are recommended
- Recommended for many limited slip applications. For certain high level LS applications, additional limited slip additive may be required if axle chatter is observed.
Always check your owner's manual for the manufacturer's recommended oil viscosity grade, API service classification and any builder approval.